About Mahsa University
Mahsa University was founded in the year 2005 by Professor Tan Sri Dr. Hj. Mohamed Haniffa who is Pro-Chancellor and Executive Chairman. Professor Haniffa is a clinical practitioner of Medicine whose vision involves the creation of a stronghold of academic excellence in Medicine, Dentistry, Pharmacy, Nursing and Allied Health Sciences, Business and Engineering in the South-East Asian region.
This vision will produce qualified and compassionate professionals to serve the needs of our nation, in line with the Prime Minister’s vision that Malaysia should become a centre for academic excellence.
The new 48 acres campus in Bandar Saujana Putra, is the embodiment of that vision. Today MAHSA University has students from 61 different countries. And not just from the region of Asia, but as far as Australia, United Kingdom, the United States of America and Canada.
- To be committed to the delivery of education of the highest quality with emphasis on hands on training.
- To produce competent and highly skilled professionals through qualified,dedicated and experienced teachers.
- To provide state-of-the-art facilities to ensure the desired standards in education.
- Facilitating and enhancing local and international networking for students and staff
- To enhance and provide research and innovation opportunities at all levels.
- To be the centre of excellence in Higher Education in the region.