About Help University
Since 1986 we have grown steadily and sturdily. We have sustained our student numbers and ensured a robust financial position. We have distinguished ourselves by excelling as a thought leader, an incubator of outstanding graduates, a model of selective excellence, and as a community-caring institution.
All these years our educational goals have been to prepare students for a fulfilling and productive stages in their life, from their first job, to graduate school until their subsequent career. The drives of our vision are our values which are based on “Pride Of Achievement, Sharing Success, The Courage to Be, To Be compassionate, and To be Significant”
- To be a university with a strong culture of quality and leadership that focuses on sound academic standards, continuous improvements, and the talent development of students and staff.
- To be a university that offers a learning experience that enhances career development, lifetime values and personal fulfilment.
- To be a university with a strong research focus in our key areas of excellence.
- To be a university that shares our success with the stakeholders and communities we serve.
- To help people succeed in life and to live a life of significance through education
- Pride of Achievement.
- Sharing Success.
- The Courage to Be.
- To be Compassionate.
- To be Significant.